Wednesday 9 August 2023

WOYWW- 740 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!

My desk looks tidy again this week but that's only because I've just finished my project for the next Masterboard Monday. 
Even the exploding boxes don't look too bad.


I'm trying to get ahead of myself as we are going away for a while at the end of the month and it will be here before we know it. 
Before that happens I have a class to plan for the Craft Club and the day after that is the Steampunk Festival so that weekend is going to be crazy busy.


I do have some balloon dogs waiting to be painted ready for another card I'm making soon.


In the left hand corner I have some new blending sponges which come in these very useful containers.


There really aren't any other things that are different from last week.


This was on Kate Cranes facebook page and looks interesting.

And here is the last card I made.


It's not on my desk today but it was at the beginning of the week and thought you might like gto see it.


Details as usual on my Monday post here:

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never owned a blending sponge, but these look useful. I love that masterboard card. I was very impressed with how clever to use the sentiments in the white areas. I was also impressed how well you lined everything up. Just brilliant. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Sarah Brennan said...

Good luck with all the planning and organising Angela. Enjoy your time away. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

My name is Cindy said...

Those blending sponges look interesting and yeah the little pots are cute! Saw that last card earlier in the week it's great, love the upside down hat inside. I need to prep for a class too, must stop leaving it so late! What is the steampunk Festival? Sounds fun!! Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Neet said...

You really have had your money's worth with that balloon dog. Not surprisingly as it is a very cute image and so adaptable.
Good luck with the class, my last one for the year (I hope) is this Saturday.
Your tower of blending sponges look llike the ones I have. I find them a lot harder than the Ranger ones and blending is not as easy with them. Maybe it's me but they are definitely not the same, but oh how handy, and no dirty fingers when taking off and putting on.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Mary Anne said...

I would join that Kate Crane thing if I didn't have a gajillion FS classes to do LOL! Over-comitted for sure! The balloon dogs are super cute, BTW. They'll make a sweet card. I need new finger tip blenders as mine are shredding, and the domed blending pads really appeal to me. I do like the useful container tho' so ... ACK! too many decisions!
:D
Happy desk-hopping day!
Mary Anne (2)

Helen said...

Love the balloon dog. Your desk looks very tidy . Note I didn't say for a change cos that would be rude and I can't talk !! Happy woyww Helen #4

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for your visit and I love that card. That Steampunk Festival sounds fun and why are weekends so jam packed? Hope you have good weather

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela!
You are so organized as you try to gt things done. A necessity I understand so well.
Love that birthday card... especially with what appears to be the party hat upside down. LOL
Creative Blessings!
~Kelly #20

Glenda said...

I do love your space! Nice and small and everything at your reach! I think those cards are just lovely! Happy WOYWW!
Glenda #17

Valerie-Jael said...

I am always impressed how tidy your place looks, mine is a bit different to put it politely! Hope you manage all you need to do! Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I love the card. I like the sound of the blending sponges and am sure you will get a lot of use out of them.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You’ve got lots of lovely things going on and planned for the future, how exciting! That balloon dog stamp is everywhere at the moment!
Hugs LLJ 8 xx

BJ said...

Oh love the card. Yes I really need to get my act together for a masterboard still procrastinating! Hugs BJ#7

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the card. I bet you are looking forward to the steampunk festival - will you get dressed up? I found several Kate Crane’s on Facebook, but not that one 🙄. Have a great crafty week. Angela #21

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, a cornucopia of creativity, Angela!!

Crafting With Jack said...

I was looking for the Summer Cyber crop. I have looked at the sponges with little cases before. Do you think they are good value? Angela x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10