Friday 18 August 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

New Koi and he's quite unusual.
And he/she is doing well.


We also cleaned out one of the filters but I forgot to photo it but to be honest it was a dirty job so probably better not to get the camera out!

Been to see my mum but she's not feeling to good at the moment as she's got a chest infection and is finding it hard to get rid of it.

Lots of gardening, trying to get the place tidy as this weather being warm and wet is making everything grow really fast.


In the park as usual walking the dogs we found this guy. Think he's waiting for dinner to arrive.


The weather has been mixed this week and this is Daisy and Alfie drying out after their walk.


This is a difficult one to see but Daisy is using Alfie as a pillow.
His head hasn't actually fallen off.
They are both going for a haircut tomorrow so they will be like new dogs the next time you see them.


This little chap had settled on the edge of the car window. They seem to like our grass at the front of the house.
Anyway we need a few dog funnies next!
It's a shame they can't catch insects but they do try.


It's just as well they can't catch squirrels though!

And finally......
I thought this might be me one day Lol!

And that's your lot. See you next week.

Have a great weekend everyone
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela xXx

5 comments:

Annie said...

Sorry to hear your Mum isn't feeling well. I hope they give her antibiotics and she soon recovers. Love the new fish...fab pattern. If it's raining outside Milly actually refuses to go out often!!
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know what you mean when you talk about dirty jobs should not include a camera. Been there, done that. That is a very different koi than your others. At least, the ones I see from your photos.

Sorry to read about your mother. I hope she improves soon. I hope they have good doctors at the home she she is in.

Lovely photo of the park. Gosh I'm glad I don't have to walk my two. They would scratch me to death if I took them out in the rain (grin). They sure look cozy together, even though I am surprised how Alfie can sleep in that position.

There are crickets in my yard, too. I walk through my high grass and they jump out in front of me. No sense trying to catch them.

Loved the dog yoga and the old lady with her pets. that dog looks even more afraid/distressed than the cat. Have a super rest of Friday and a lovely weekend, dear Angela.


Valerie-Jael said...

Hope your mum is soon feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your two with a new haircut. Have a great weekend, hugs, valerie

Lisca said...

Wow, that is some koi! It certainly looks different to your other ones.
I'm sorry your mum is feeling so poorly at the mo. I hope she soon feels better. is her nursing home a little bit closer to where you are? You used to have to travel quite far to see your mum, I recall.
I loved the funnies, especially the dog yoga.
Enjoy your weekend,
hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Sorry to hear that your mom isn't well right now. May that chest heal quickly so she can return to the healthy woman she is. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10