Monday 14 August 2023

Masterboard Monday

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


You may remember these from an earlier post here: and they were made on my Gelli plate.


Look closely and you will see that I have used Kate Crane's Balloon dog stamp and stamped it several times on the white card blank and then on another piece of card which I coloured with some Tim Holtz Watercolour pencils and cut them out..
Next I took one of the Gel printed cards and ripped two pieces, trimmed them and attached to the card before adding the dogs. The sentiment is also by Kate Crane.


I so love this little dog and added some matching coloured cord behind the dog to make the main embellishment stand out.


He even found his way inside the card too.


You can see that these little dogs are very excited about the party and can't wait to get there. Luckily they don't need wings as we all know balloons float!
I finished the dogs off with some Stickles Glitter glue on the eyes.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela, this is a lovely card, and I really have a sneaking feeling that you like this balloon dog! So do I, a fantastic and very clever design, and he looks great on your gorgeous card. Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous card, Angela - those balloon dogs are just a delight, and so filled with that party feeling!

Crafty Claire said...

A great card and it definitely has a party vibe x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10