Friday 25 August 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I've been busy but don't have many photos.
My mum is getting better thank goodness and the chest infection seems to be almost clear, not bad going at 95.

More gardening and the waterbutts are drying up again so anyone who thinks we've not had some good weather (dry and warm) must live in a different part of the country.

The following photographs were taken before Daisy went to the groomers.


Of course my two are always around to keep us busy and this was Daisy the other day having a snooze but always has one eye open at the ready in case something starts to happen that she might want to join in with.


Of course there are other positions she likes.


And yes she's still not completely asleep, still at the ready.


And despite the fact she is a girl she doesn't mind getting dirty and to prove this I caught her digging the lawn up agasin!


This is Alfred examining the ornaments on the fireplace he appears to quite like the flowers.

They have been for a haircut this week and I'll try and photograph them for next week as they are looking very smart at the moment.


We did see this group in the park the other day. I photographed them from a distance as not everyone likes having the photo taken but what do you think they were doing?
I'll give you the answer next week but please leave your thoughts about this and we'll see who gets it right.

And so to the funnies.........

So that's where they learn their bad habbits Lol!

They are always so helpful!


And they soon learn how to make you think you're in charge Lol!

I will post next week but not sure where I will be on Friday so I may be late linking in with Annie at 'A Stitch in Time' for 'Friday Smiles'. 

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for Friday Smiles.
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

I'm dropping by quickly this week before we head off to a lovely campsite near Monmouth.
I love to see the positions dogs sleep in...they must be comfy?!!! Your funnies are brilliant. Have a lovely time where ever you're going.
I hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

So glad your mum is on the mend.
Alfie and Daisy are very loveable. They have those 'love me' eyes.
I have been lucky fir my month in UK and have only had a very few wet days. We were even able to eat lunch in the garden down on the south coast with my sister. And everywhere I have been, the flowers have Bern gorgeous.
Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be by later. I have an 8 am appointment and have to shower and be out the door by 7:15 am. That's 1:15 pm in your world.

Iris Flavia said...

Good news about your Mom. I miss mine.
Cutest pic of Alfred.
Same here - I take pics rather from the distance than asking people. ...
Back in the day no one asked you.
Have a happy day xXx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely photos and funnies. Dogs and cats are very clever and soon have our measure! Glad your mum is better, that's a great relief. It looks like those people in the park are doing a school lesson outside. Hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

I'm so glad your mum is improving. It's such a worry. My mum is having the same problems. She is short of breath and her care has been upped. She no gets daily carers and that twice a day. I'm so glad she is well insured.
Your fur babies are very cute, before and after their haircut.
I had to giggle at the funnies. Our pets can wrap us around their little paws.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

Oooo a freshly groomed doggie! Love that but then it doesn't really even last 24 hours. With my poodle I always say, I love seeing your eyes again!
all my dogs seem to be one with dirt.

LeeAnna

Kyla said...

ooh were they doing yoga? Running late for my WOYWW returns but LOVING your balloon dog card, I had NO idea you had created the backing paper yourself its stunning. thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to visit sooner, but after my meeting, I stopped at a take out restaurant and got a salad. Took it home. It tasted funny, but I ate it anyway because I've noticed some places add a salad extender to their salads. Soon I was bent over, struggling to stop the wrenching. I was sick all day and night. Now I'm only marginally better.

Glad your mother's chest infection is better. I'm sure that is a relief to you.

Daisy gets in some weird positions. What a little digger. Look forward to their haircuts.

Not sure what the kids in the park are doing, but it looks like they might be painting.

Cute funnies, Angela. They made me laugh. Hope your weekend was great, dear.

Crafty Claire said...

Glad to hear your mum is on the mend. Are they doing yoga in the park? Is that too obvious?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10