Wednesday 16 August 2023

WOYWW - 741 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 Stamping Groundour host Julia will explain. 



So here is my desk for today!


Actually two desks today as I've been spending some time in the cabin trying out these new moulds.
These are by Prima for Finnabair.
Behind those, some clay that I used, Dyan acrylic paint and my rotating tool stand.


Now I'm back indoors working on the cards again.


It doesn't look too busy as I'm still working on a pop up card for the Craft Club.


Nearly sorted the Mechanism. At the side of them is a set of new stamps.


And on the right some new spare domed sponges as you use these quite a lot and the do wear in time.

One last thing is this card that I posted Monday and then I'm off to see what the rest of you have been up to.


Kate Crane's Balloon Dogs again.


So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela xXx

16 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the way you decorate the inside of the card as well, it’s a small thing but makes all the difference! Those moulds are fun aren’t they? Do you have trouble releasing the clay from the shape at all? I just know I’d be digging mine out!!
Hugs LLJ 1 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw your comment to me, but I couldn't go to bed until I left you a comment. I am curious about those molds. I had to enlarge the pjoto to see the rotating tool stand. That clear plastic is hard to see if you don't know what you're looking for.

Nice sentiments. Yes, I enlarged that photo, too. LOVE the birthday card, dear. Happy WOYWW from # 6.

Annie said...

I look forward to seeing what you do with the molds. I love the balloon dogs...they make me smile every time they pop up.
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Tracy said...

Hello Angela 🤗 I'm so sorry it's been a while since I stopped by. Your desk is always an inspiration 🥰 looking forward to what you have planned from the moulds 😍 I know whatever you do will be a corker ⭐️ along with your pop up card ⭐️ Looove and adore your balloon dog card from the outside tooo the inside ... beeeeautiful in every way, a joy to stop by your desk this morning ❤️ Sending love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

Glenda said...

I can't wait to see what you create with the molds. Have a great rest of the week!
Glenda #18

Neet said...

You've certainly had your money's worth with that balloon dog stamp. Not surprisingly either, it is a great stamp.
Love that you are back making some molds, I look forward to seeing what you are doing next.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

BJ said...

Oh you are funny, I don't sleep that well and do tend to stay up to around 1am. I'm retired so have a lot of time just need to make myself do stuff. Nice to see your "other" desk today and super balloon card. Hugs BJ#5

Sarah Brennan said...

Those moulds look brilliant Angela and I love the balloon dog card. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like you are having fun. I Haven't made any moulds in a long time, but I still have lots of the pieces that I made. Must try again one day! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Twiglet said...

The little balloon animal is so cute - perfect for "party " cards. The moulds fascinate me - not sure how you do it. x x Jo

Helen said...

the moulds look very interesting and i look forward to seeing them on projects soon! balloon dog still going strong- Like Jan I love how you put something inside the card too. I never think to do that... Hope you have a good day (rest of day!) Helen #2

pearshapedcrafting said...

I like the look of the moulds! The balloon dogs look fabulous on the card! Have a great week, hugs, Chrisx #21

Mary Anne said...

Dealing with aging-parent health issues yesterday so a bit late. But those masterboards and that sweet card lift my spirits to no end. Just gorgeous.

Happy late WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You're so creative you have to have two studios just to fit it all in. Love that, and if we had more space, I'd be doing the same thing. :D Happy creative week, my friend.

Robyn said...

are two desks better than one? molds look like fun! Robyn 4

Crafty Claire said...

That balloon dog is so versatile I feel that I might have to give in and get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10