Monday 21 August 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Just A4 but I made two and there's plenty there for a few cards.

I had a stencil for this but you could easily cut the cloud design from a piece of plastic or card and use that.
I used a blending tool to apply some pale colours on the card and then used the stencil to apply more colour.
When that was dry I splattered white dots using a Posca pen.



The stamp is Kate Crane's Ballooon dog which I coloured and then added Stickles glitter glue to the eyes and the hearts.


I've added one of the dogs on the inside of the card too, always a nice surprise when you open the card.

Hope you like it and would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your gorgeous clouds! Hugs, Valerie

Robyn said...

for inbetween, there is a lot to see here robyn 5

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your card is just so fun, Angela, and I love the floating feeling you've created with those balloon dogs AND the addition of a couple on the inside. Beauty!!

Crafty Claire said...

The combination of clouds and balloon dog is perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10