Monday 10 July 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with one of these Masterboards:


You may remember these from last week.
You can find out how I used one of them here:



Balloon Dogs by Kate Crane.

For today I'm showing you one of my favourite techniques to make your stamp images stand out and move around. 

 
I had a piece of the Masterboard left over from last week but it wouldn't just fit the size of card I wanted to use so I decided to rip it down the middle and then attach it to black card to create the background. 
I've also stamped around the edge of the masterboard piece with one of my favourite stitch stamps by Studio Light.
 

If you look closely you can see how I made the balloon dogs float by simply attaching them to strips of clear plastic. This needs to be attached to the back of the background piece before attaching it to the card blank.


The card was completed with Bunting and a Sentiment (Kate Crane stamps), Stickles Glitter glue and strings on the Ballooon Dogs.

        This is such a fun card to make and receive.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and 
happy crafting.

Angela x

4 comments:

Neet said...

Fabulous! I would love to know what colours you used for the background on your Masterboard, they go so well together. Love the idea of the balloon dogs bouncing around on their acetate strips.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sue said...

This is absolutely brilliant Angela! I love how you've torn your paper to make it fit the card, and your floating balloon dogs are perfect!
Take care and have a very happy and crafty week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Ever creative with your cards, you amaze me...still loving that balloon pup and the various ways in which you use them!

Crafty Claire said...

I love how you've got the balloons floating. A really fun idea xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10