Wednesday 26 July 2023

WOYWW - 738 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I'm here again with another new Masterboard. 
I seem to have got some of my creativity back.
The stencil hung up is by Kate Crane and I used this on the Masterboard.
Everything else is just as usual, glue, pens, Huggies (very important craft equipment!) blending tools and the exploding boxes are actually looking tidy!


Not quite finished yet. A little way to go and then I'll post the details.


These are some of the cards I made using last week's Masterboard and there are details relating to these and more pics on the Monday post here:

Just wanted to say if anyone wishes to use the techniques that I show you here you are very welcome. If I have found them used by other artist crafters I will tell you otherwise they are my own ideas though as we all know there are very few new ideas Lol!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Your masterboards are always so inspiring and last weeks is a real stunner. I am liking this week's glimpse too but the previous one will take quite a lot to beat in my eyes.
Just sneaking in as many visits as I can before my very full day!
Happy WOYWW + Knitting day(for ME!)
Mary Anne (4)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really do love the new masterboard, the colours are so pretty - you can use that for all sorts of projects. I’m very taken with the abstract cards using last week’s masterboard, I’d buy them in the shops!!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, the cards from the last masterboard are quite lovely, and io loved your versatility, completely different colour range on the new board. Also very impressive un exploding boxes!

Lynnecrafts said...

That’s a beautiful master board I’m a little puzzled by the mention of Huggies- I know them as earrings but I couldn’t see any.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 16 x

Sarah Brennan said...

Quick visits today as I seem to be even busier than usual now that the holidays are here. Fabulous master board and card collection! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

Crafting With Jack said...

Another fabulous masterboard, this one has gorgeous colours. Looking forward to seeing the cards you make with this one. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Neet said...

Love the colours you have used on your new Masterboard. All pretty pastels, reminding me of ice cream and sherbet (go figure, am I strange or do you get it?)
I do like the cards you made with last weeks MB.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Annie said...

I really love the latest masterboard....such pretty colours.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the cards you made from last week's master board. Have to admit, most of my stamps are wood mount and at least as old as those you showed. Your new masterboard is soft and springlike. I like it, too, but last week's is my favorite. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

My name is Cindy said...

Super cards and another glorious master board, can't wait to see what you do!! (Reminds mer I need a new pack of baby wipes!!) Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #13

Twiglet said...

The cards are really lovely and that new master board is so pretty. You will have fun using it. x x Jo

Lindart said...

HI Angela! I love your masterboards, and genius idea to mask the page off in card sized rectangles! I read your technique - very "Fodder Schoolish!" I'm going to have to try it for sure! The new stamps and things you got last week are awesome, I especially like the botanical style stamps in the first photo. The cards from last week's masterboard are gorgeous! I should try this for my Christmas cards! Have a great week, peace, love & light, Lindart #20

Helen said...

the new masterboard is beautiful, and the cards from last week's are great! Have a happy WOYWW Helen #2

Christine said...

What stunning cards!! The black really sets them off, look forward to seeing your next set.
Have a creatively good week
Christine #18

BJ said...

Oh wow love that stencil. Not got around to doing any crafting since I finished the fodder challenge due to this horrid virus, but still in awe of your master boards. one day.... thanks Hugs BJ#14

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I spent a while looking at your desk photo and trying to work out what is where. So much storage! Love the colours in your latest master board, and those cards are fantastic. Just my style. Ali x #19

Kyla said...

ooh loving your masterboard cards they look really good. Also great haul from your garden (on a more recent post I just read) and never thought about fish being flooded out of their pond-wow! Great money raised for british heart foundation too, well done
Thanks for visiting my desk already, running a bit late this week with return
Kyla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10