Wednesday 12 July 2023

WOYWW - 736 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Hope you're all having a good week.
The exploding boxes are looking good, quite tidy for a change, other than that not much change on the desk as we've been a bit occupied with stuff for my mother.


A few more Gel plate cards that I'm planning to use next but need to add some stamped detail first.


A few new sentiment stamp collections and one stamp relating to the sea though I don't know what I will be doing with it but I noticed it when ordering the others and liked the look of it so we'll see. 

I have another card to show you.....


Kate Crane stamps. 
The balloon dogs are floating today and if you are interested there are details on my Monday Masterboard post here: this is a fun card to make.

So that's me done for today.

I'm off to the Crafting Live at Doncaster at the weekend so might have something interesting to show you next week.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Great new stamps, I hopeyou get to play with them soon. Love the card with Kate's stamps. Enjoy the show at Donny! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun in Doncaster, wish I could go there, too! An tell us all about it afterwards! Hugs, Valerie

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really love the gelli backgrounds, great colours! The new stash looks very useful, I like the sea themed one, it’ll be interesting to see how you use it. Good luck with sorting your mother’s stuff, it’s a job and a half, hope all goes well.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

I really hope things with your sweet Mum are OK, it can be such a strain, however much you're happy to be there.
Loving the 'stand out' technique, very clever, and of course your inspiring masterboards are so useful! I have searched high and low for that Kate Crane balloon dog...is it an old one? I think I'm on the verge of giving up. Looking through Carabelles inventory is a potentials very expensive business!!

Christine said...

love how you've used those balloon dogs on the card, clever idea . . . may have to pinch it though as I think it would suit my butterflies too . . .
Enjoy the show at the weekend
Christine #14

Neet said...

Ooh Angela, I do like that sea stamp. It looks rather lovely sat there, hope you use it soon so we can see it in more detail.
Your card is ever so pretty, I hadn't realised that the yellow pieces were the balloon dogs but don't they work well with that torn strip background? The colours are gorgeous and I think I might have to do a little detour - Monday you said?
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the fish stamp, great card and the gel plate pieces look good too. I wish I was off to Doncaster! Ah well a visit to the Range will have to Suffice 🙃. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Annie said...

I'm grabbing a few minutes to whizz around my favourite blogs. It's been one of those mornings with a customer who keeps forgetting to come [4th time now!!].
I love the balloon dogs and your backgrounds are always so lovely.
Hugs,
Annie x # 6

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your neet and tidy desk, Angela. I know you will be so happy when you get your mother's home finally sorted. I suspect it has taken a lot of your time. Cute balloon dogs on that latest card. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for the visit. Love your card and I MUST get busy on Masterboards. The days are not long enough. Great day here it's rained and rained, we needed it.Have a great week

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick catch up visits this morning after my long day at work yesterday. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always a treat to see your working area, Angela - so inspiring. Hope all is well with your mom as you work through the necessities. Sending hugs...

Lindart said...

That is a very cool sea stamp! I can see why you bought it. I would use it in my journal for sure! You dog balloon card is very whimsical! Have fun this weekend! Thanks for your visit, Lindart #17

BJ said...

Oh lots of lovely sentiments on those stamps and love the card. Hugs BJ#13

Susan Renshaw said...

hi Angela... I am so sorry that you did not receive my ATC. Could you please confirm your address again and I will send you something else...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #12

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10