Monday 24 July 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a collection of cards made with this Masterboard as promised last week.


I have details about making this Masterboard which can be found here:


Cut out the sections and you have lots of focal images to layer onto your cards.
I've just used three here today.


You are left with a white border so all that's needed is to layer it on a piece of black card, I then layered it again on white card.


I can't resist stamping on the card blank and this one was done with a Tim Holts Distress ink.


And this one with black ink also using the second generation print too. I love this technique as it gives more depth to the imagers.
The sentiments are stamps by Cabarelle.


These were the stamps I used and yes they are wood mounted and very old.


And what a collection. 
If you need some fast cards then this is the one for you.
Better than that I've scanned the original and kept it for later, might even change the colours on the copied pieces.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your new board, and you have created some wonderful cards with it. This is my fave so far! Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

A really nice masterboard and card set. My sort of colours and images :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10