Friday 21 July 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

This was Saturday at the Doncaster Racecourse.


It was a very busy craft show.
Great turn out.


When you get fed up or tired it's quite nice to go outside for some fresh air which looks out at the racecourse.


A few other people had the same idea.
It had rained at some time but the sun had come out again.


Back indoors, Create and Craft were filming.


Not sure what they were selling.


This was the Make and Take section where some of the companies were offering you a chance to use some of their products.


I love these Card-io samples they are great stamps too.


Someone noticed me taking a photo!


Not sure if I've shown you these two before.


This one looks like a rather large Decoupage.

Now it wasn't difficult to find you something funny today and I'm sure this will make you smile.


My hubby took this photo while he was in the car park waiting for me to come back to the car.


If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will Lol!
It appears that he was having to peer through the plastic to see where he was going.

If you know this man just let him know, he made my day and I hope he got back to his car okay.

Now I think that's enough for today.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you had a lovely day out. The man in your photo made me chuckle too....I hope he got home safely with his load.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

It is good to know the craft shows are still pulling in a good crowd. It looks as though there was plenty to see. I love the 'make and take' stamps. Are they Lavinia's? I used to walk myself off my feet at those shows so I hope you wern't too exhausted.
I did smile at the man with his plastic boxes.I hope hen got where he was going in safety.
Have a lovely week. Kate x

Valerie-Jael said...

Yes, I really had to smile at the chap with his plastic boxes, too funny! The craft show looks good, so much temptation....I hope I will be well enough to go the craft show in a neighboring town in September, that would be great! Hugs, Valerie xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wish we had that type craft show here. It looks like fun and a way to advertise various products. I enjoyed seeing the lovely photos you took of the show and the beautiful horses. I had to laugh at the photos your husband took of that man who was overloaded with items he purchased at the event. Have a super rest of Friday and a lovely weekend, dear Angela.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That looks like a fabulous show, Angela. The thought of the make and take alone had my juices flowing. And wonderful that you had a nice place to get out of the crowds as well. Getting that breather meant you could go back into the fray renewed!! You're right about the photo...he really looks like 'he' was enjoying the show. 🤣

Lisca said...

Did you buy anything? I bet you did. The make and take things look very beautiful.Did you make those or were they on display?
I can watch Create and Craft but can't buy anything as you're outside Europe now. (So I don't watch. I'll only get disappointed)
Yes, That man with the boxes made me smile indeed!
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafty Claire said...

Hello just having a blog catch up. I do like Card-io stamps too. Great at Christmas time! I'll look forward to seeing what you ended up buying :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10