Monday 31 July 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you another new Masterboard:


All finished and ready to go.




Instructions for making as follows:
Start here:


And you're ready to start.
You could put tape round the outside edge too though I haven't tried that yet.


I scribbled on some pencil lines and then added colour both Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Oxides with a blending tool.


Spray it with some drops of water and dab it with some spare card.


Which will give you this lovely patterned card and some washed out spots.
I'm sure we'll find a use for the mop up card.


Next some detail with a stencil and white ink to tone it down.


Perfect or what?
Well I like it Hee! Hee!


A close up also shows the black splashes added and the scribbled lines were used as a guide to adding white free hand details.


And we're back to the finished Masterboard.
You need to remove the Washi tape gently. Pull it towards you keeping it flat with itself do not try to remove it by pulling upwards. This will more or less prevent it pulling any of the surface off the card.....more or less that is!

Cards to follow next week.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

LOVE your new masterboard, these are my colours! Have fun creating with it - I'm looking forward to seeing what you make. Hope you have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie

Kyla said...

ooh the stamping through with white ink is a good idea, forgot all about that (I tend to try and lift it with a damp sponge, this is a better idea). Looks brilliant
kyla

Crafty Claire said...

It's a really great technique for masterboard making. I'm thinking it would be good for batch making Christmas cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10