Friday 1 September 2023

Friday Fun day with Smiles.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Remember this from last week....


For those of you who saw this last week these ladies and gentleman were doing Yoga in the park. This group gets bigger each week and I'm sure it will continue while the weather is nice.


My main bit of fun since I saw you last time was the craft and chat club. 
Everyone was making a card with the mechanism I had worked out for them.


These were a couple of my samples.


And the next few are made by the club members though I didn't get photos of them all but I'm sure you will like the ones I got.


It's not easy to see how this works but I call it the Pop Out and Pop In Card.


You can see the inside better when it's laid flat.


They are alll gorgeous.


I would think that anyone would love to receive this card.



And finally one of the ladies put here's into a journal, great idea.


No funnies today just a few photos from the Steampunk festival which took place in Lincoln over the Bank holiday weekend. 
If you're interested I have lots more but they will be for another day.








Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing the steam punk pics...the one in Shrewsbury was cancelled this year for some reason sadly. I love seeing all the work they put into their outfits.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

So lovely to see the photos of Lincoln again. Looks like you all had fun, too. Hugs, Valerie

LA Paylor said...

oooooo thanks for sharing the costumes! how grand! you two need to use that photo as your Christmas card this year, LOL
I would like to take your card making class... I don't make them so it would be a fun new craft to me
LeeAnna

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful cards, and I love the pop-up cards. I have a YouTube-link somewhere cause I wanted to try this, too (just when?)
Great steampunk-pics!
I´ll have a bat tomorrow, too, for Eileen´s Critters.
To smiles and fun, hugs xXx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Great cards, Angela - that's a fascinating interior you've had them create! LOVING those steampunk photos, and can hardly wait to see more. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10