Monday 11 September 2023

What No Masterboard!

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card but no Masterboard as we've been away so time has been a bit limited but I'm working on one right now.


However I think you might like this.

I needed a quick card for a wedding anniversary and knew I wouldn't have much time to get it done so I've used one of my favourite techniques of stamping directly on to the card blank and then adding a stamped, embossed and diecut image. 
I also used a small stamp with bubbles from a different set and love how well it fits in. 

The sentiment stamp is by Creative Designs.
The glasses are Strawberry Margarita by 'Stamps by Me' and come with an embossing folder, layering stamps and  a die so what more could you ask for and I used Distress Oxides for the colours.
The bubble stamp was a freeby from a magazine.
A few strips of Washi tape to ground the main elements and some Stickles Glitter glue and it's done.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fabulous card, Angela, love it. Have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely card, Angela and a terrific technique. I can just imagine with all the years of card-making you have a ton of those techniques tucked into that uber-creative brain of yours! Happy week, my friend! xo

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely card which definitely invites celebration. It's a good technique when you want something effective but straightforward xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10