Wednesday 27 September 2023

WOYWW - 747 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I've moved on a bit since you were here last week, adding more colour.


The netting is standing out more now and the octopus too.


I'm starting to like it more now.


Not much to say really but I'm sure you would sooner jusy look at the project so I'll leave you to it.


Been working on the inside too.


And a better view of the octopus.
I am really pleased with that mould, got it from Amazon.

Hoping to have it finished next week as I have other things I want to get on with including more MDF projects.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Helen said...

I really like that octopus! thanks for sharing the latest stage pics. Happy WOYWW Helen #5

Marit said...

O my goodness... what an awesome project! I haven't been blogging or visiting for a long time so I didn't see the start of your project but seeing this, my mouth dropped. Amazing Angela!!! Have fun finishing it (it looks finished to me already though...) Big hug from the Netherlands. Marit #17

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is turning out fabulous. I missed last week, but I see so many lovely details I didn't see before. Just stunning. Thanks for dropping by while I slept. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Christine said...

Sooooo exciting! Loving it more and more . . . amazing artwork . .
Have a good week
Christine #20

Crafting With Jack said...

It is exciting watching the progress you make over the weeks. It really looks awesome! Happy WOYWW. Angela #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, that's pretty cool, Angela! Reminds me of some underwater lost world! Wonderful textures! Hope you've been well. Enjoy the rest of the week! xx zsuzsa #22

Annie said...

I had a visit from that big sister of mine this morning...checking up on me :-)... hence why I'm late commenting.
You like it....I love it. You're sooooo clever.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

BJ said...

Oh Angela it is A-MAZ-ING already. Love it. Do you have Netflix, there's a docu-film called My Octopus Teacher, it's brilliant. Your box made me think about it. Hugs BJ#1

Lynnecrafts said...

That’s an amazing steampunk project. I love the octopus and all its tentacles.
Take care; enjoy your week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Stunning piece Angela - coming on brilliantly - love the octopus too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WoW....I can't do bigger letters but that is totally a HUGE MONSTER project. Congrats on job well done. Even to undertake 1/2 would have me insane. Enjoy the weekend and enjoy the next phase.

My name is Cindy said...

Oh deasr my bit of decoupage on mine seems rather plain after seeing that masterpiece!! I really love it Angela, you are so clever. I know what you mean about distractions, I too am late, just the way Wednesdays seem to go!! Have a good week Love n hugs Cindyxx #21

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's looking just amazing, Angela...the additions are really making things pop, especially the netting!!

Neet said...

I had no doubt at all that this latest project would be a stunner and I have been proved right. Angela, this is gorgeous. I love the colour, it's my favourite, I just love colours of the sea. Love the way you placed the net and the octopus and everything else.
Angela, you should be proud of this.
Hugs, Neet 8 xx

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

So fun to see the progress, and that octopus is especially cool!

Mary Anne said...

That is a masterpiece! Nothing more to so, except what is the NEXT project??
:D

Happy, so very late, WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Spyder said...

Just having a look back, fr some reason I had a hard job commenting, so had to come by again and say hi! This is brilliant!
((Lyn))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10