Friday 22 September 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week, well not really as this was the Bank Holiday but with so many great photos I don't want you to miss anything but hope you're not getting bored with these.


This would brighten anyone's day.

And the band played on.


The next lady might be small but absolutely gorgeous costume.


So imaginative.


If not rather strange!


Beautiful head-dress.


So love this piece.


And such happy faces too.


And more.


Such a sweet group of ladies.


And even more madness.


So much work goes into making these gadgets.


And what an amazing hat.

Last week I showed you our trip to Whitby but this week it's our trip to Matlock Baths in Derbyshire UK.


It would have been easier to go home but this time we carried on to Matlock.


This is me looking out from the hotel window.
To the left you will see several motorbikes as this is the favourite spot around here for them to meet.

And on the right a shop that sells clothing for the Motorbike enthusiast.

Now this is a very special hotel, a bit like being in a museum and there are so many interesting things to show you so here is just a peak....


And I will show you more next week.
 and a little more about the village too.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The lady with the sunflowers and the sunflower parasol was fabulous. I thought that feathery head dress was beautiful, too.

I was struck by all the people with those "gadgets" on their backs were brilliant. Just amazing and so very unusual, I love every minute you show us the steampunk festival and how original everyone is.

That hotel was for anyone who loves antiques. I was blown away. LOVE that table. Would hate to dust it!

Have a super Friday and rest of the weekend, dear Angela.

Annie said...

I don't think I could ever tire of seeing the fabulous outfits and am always tempted to make one but it will never happen lol. Looking forward to seeing the photos next week too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a stunning array of steampunk photos, Angela. I feel a wee bit envious of you being able to see and be a part of it. Gloriousness to the max!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10