Saturday 13 December 2014

More Christmas Cards

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.  

Another Christmas card but hopefully I don't have many more to make.

Masterboard, sprayed red and stamped with red crackle stamp and text then black Christmas trees and stickles glue.
The stars are a die which I cut using mirror board.
This was layered up and mounted onto further mirror board and black card.
 
The sentiment was mounted with a red ribbon to complete the card.


 
Hope you enjoyed looking.
 
Happy crafty Christmas,
 
Angela x


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Love the background! Xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Angela, gorgeous background and I love the stars! Fab card, hugs Carole Z xx

Redanne said...

Another beauty Angela, love the addition of the stars! Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card design Angela, I still have a few to make..fed up of Christmas cards now..
Pam

Judys Lace Creations said...

Pretty cards Angela.

Jackie PN said...

So pretty Angela!! and I must get to cracking on my cards! heehee xo

Pamellia said...

Fabulous holiday card Angela! Love your background, as always and that star banner is such a great Christmassy touch! holiday hugs :)

Shoshi said...

Love this, Angela - what a cool idea to add some spray colour to your masterboards! That Christmas one is certainly customisable, isn't it. Thanks for your return visit. I shan't do very well with WOYWW this week as I've been poorly and am still trying to catch up with everything.

Shoshi #48

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10