Monday 15 December 2014

Masterboard Monday# Not another Christmas Card!

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am onto quick cards now, anything to get the last few finished.
Anyway here we go Lol!

Remember this Masterboard?
I almost didn't use it as I wasn't sure about the colour which is why there aren't many trees stamped on it, in fact very little detail at all.

 
Anyway decided you can't waste stuff so here are the cards I've made.

 
The close-up shows the acetate overlay a bit clearer, I have left it loose at the bottom.
 
This one has holly leaves embossed on it.

 
This overlay has a swirl design.



 
Once you've made the Masterboard these cards are fairly quick to put together and I think the addition of the overlay gave the card the extra detail that was missing.
 
Back soon.
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 

7 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Angela, the overlay was a fine choice! Looks lovely and just the right amount of extra detail! xo

Pamellia said...

Wow Angela, another beauty! You have really mastered the unique Christmas background, every one is gorgeous and different from the next! Love your colours here, and the silver stars and holly really pop off the page! holiday hugs :)

Diana Taylor said...

These are lovely, and the colours are beautiful too - I love the gold/ochre with the green trees. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I hope you have a great week,
Diana #34

Redanne said...

They are lovely cards Angela, I love the overlay, it is the perfect finishing touch! Hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

Fab cards Angela, love the colours, hugs Carole Z xx

pam said...

Fabulous card designs Angela, love the embellishment touch`s
Pam

Ruth said...

I think this is a fabulous background and has made just perfect cards! Lovely Angela! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10