Saturday 20 December 2014

Saturday Swap.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

My friend Gloria sent me this masterboard for this month's swap and
this is what I decided to do with it.




 
Quite fancied using it to cover a box and make some baubles to decorate it.
 

 


I have cut out the stamped baubles and used these as patterns to cut the card mount to give them some depth.
Next I will edge each one.
 
 
I mounted the baubles on the outside of the box.
I had to photograph these in the evening so sorry about the shine it's the sealant I used but it does make them nice and shiny.
 
 



 
 
 
So many people asked to see the finished box so I hope
you enjoyed looking.
 
Happy crafting, 
 
Angela x
 

3 comments:

Pamellia said...

Fabulous background you received! You really did your friend's work justice, the layering of the ornaments is fantastic! holiday hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Just beautiful Angela!!
you truly did use your friend's master-board in a most pleasing way!!
Merry Christmas! xo

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous Angela, what a lovely project from your friends masterboard! Hugs Carole Z X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10