Wednesday 10 December 2014

WOYWW 288 # What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends.
Back again for another Wednesday.


Angela here to show you:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground and our dear host Julia will explain and all will be revealed.

So here is my desk this week.

I am still making Christmas cards though I must get finished soon.
The card on my desk is one of the last ones I have made.
The card next to it is something I am working on at the moment and is corrugated card with Tim Holtz tissue glued onto the top.
When the tissue was nice and firm I started to rip bits off.
This is only the start of this, not so planned background!


 
Just in case you are interested, here is the card.
I have done a tutorial showing how I made this if you are interested.

 
That's it from me today, nice and quick just how we like them.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

15 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely green card just love that colour and your space looks wonderful
hugs Nikki 1

Unknown said...

Your card is just stunning. I love the techniques you used. #48

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Your storage system is enviable, Angela! (Although I might have said this before! I want all those handy drawers!) Your card is absolutely gorgeous - the link to the tutorial doesn't work, but I've found it anyway! Just beautiful! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #40

Chrysalis said...

Ooh, Angela, what a fantastic green - so fresh and different from the traditional, darker festive shades - love it! And the card looks lovely, altogether. Have a great week, Chris # 13

Redanne said...

Lovely to see your desk and your gorgeous green card. Nice to know I am not on my own finishing up making cards!! Thank you so much for the beautiful one Mr Postie brought to me too.... Hugs, Anne xx

Unknown said...

beautiful, Angie! Love the design x

Patrink said...

Your lighting looks amazing. What's your secret?

Pat #66

RosA said...

Hi Angela, I do like the torn background effect! You can use that technique so many ways. Thanks for dropping by ... I find stamping those envelopes quite relaxing, cos they don't have to be perfect :) BTW, they are large ones, not card sized, so, even more relaxing :)
Have a good week.

Artatag said...

That green is so fresh and unusual for a christmas card, I loooove it!
Cheers
Gabriele 23

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That card you made is stunning. I love the shade of green that you used too. Have a blessed week, my friend!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, love that green Christmas torn tissue card...that's the one I'd buy in the shops!! Really stands out from the crowd :-)
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Carole Z said...

Fab Christmas card, love the colour, hugs Carole Z xx

Shoshi said...

Beautiful card! Always nice to see a departure from traditional red and green. Love the snowflake too.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #41

VonnyK said...

I love that card, such a gorgeous colour. The background is looking interesting too. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Von #28

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your return visit, Angela, and for your kind words. I hope you manage to catch up with yourself before Christmas!

Shoshi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10