Monday 1 December 2014

Masterboard #Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I do hope you are not getting bored looking at Christmas cards Lol!
I have been using up the bits and pieces from the Masterboards. There is always something left over and I hate waste.
I have found that if I don't use these bits straight away they end up in a folder and never get used, still have some from last year Lol!
Anyway here are some more of the cards I have made using these bits and pieces.

Do you remember this card? 

 
 I have used the same idea for the next card, just slightly different.
The original one had an acetate cover all over whereas this one just has a strip down the centre panel.
The rest is easy to see.
 

 
Now this one really is using up the waste.
I had a card blank that I had stamped the Christmas trees onto which are just peeking through the side.
The red card had been used to cut the snowflake borders as you can see here.

 
I put the two things together, some patterned paper and a die-cut Christmas tree, a few little extras and it's done.
 

 
I like making Christmas cards but will be pleased when I have enough made Lol!
 
Happy crafty week,
 
Angela x


3 comments:

Redanne said...

I spent the whole day yesterday making a start on mine.... I will never catch up to you though! Once again, your cards are beautiful Angela. I am doing very, very clean and simple this year..... Hugs, Anne xx

Carole Z said...

Beautiful cards Angela, great designs from your Masterboard, hugs Carole Z X

Marit said...

Thanks for your visit to my desk last week. I'm way late with my woyww-visits (due to the 'open atelier' deadline and all...) but at least I made it here before the next Wednesday ;) I love the way you use every scrap on new cards... I myself use even the tiniest scrap of paper too - I love to make ATCs with those pieces. Do you think it's a crafter's thing? A tic maybe? Well, if so, it's a nice tic! Hug from Holland, Marit #38

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10