Sunday 30 November 2014

Birthday Card Ideas

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Just a quick post to show you a Birthday Card made for a male friend. Love these dies with the embossing folder. 

Tim Holtz die, Birthday Blueprint with stamp to create the focal point.
The simple and very quick background was created using the Mini Blueprints 4 CMS 154.

I stamped the large cup cake onto the card blank and onto a separate piece of card which was coloured and die out.
This was attached to the completed background and gold stickles glue added to the flame.
It's not easy to see but I also added a glaze to the case and cream sections to give it a bit of depth.
You could cut out and add more layers but I need to post it so didn't want it too thick.




Felix the Crafty Cat

 
This is definitely a quick card but quite like it, hope you do too.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

1 comment:

Redanne said...

A quick card maybe, but very effective. I was never sure about the cupcake stamp and die but I may re-think now!! You are such an 'enabler' Angela.... Hugs, Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10