Monday 17 November 2014

Masterboard Monday # Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi to all my blogging friends,  Angela here to show you this week's Christmas cards.

Just a reminder, here is the Masterboard I used for these cards.


 
When making the first card I felt that the Masterboard was quite dark so decided to add a topper with more colour.
I had made these toppers some time ago, they are stamped using a
"Non Sequitur" Stamp and painted with US Art Quest Mica paints.
I have always loved this stamp, she is so gorgeous.
 
 
As I have layered a sheet of acetate over the top the stamped image is not so easy to see so here is a close-up showing the image more clearly.
 

 
 

 Another card using the stamp again painted with a different set of colours.


 


Hope you have enjoyed looking and if you pop back later in the week I will have more samples to show you.

You may have noticed that I have not posted a new Masterboard as usual, there is a reason for this!
I now have several small pieces of left-over Masterboards and I am going to spend some time using these up to create my next batch of Christmas cards.
I may combine some of these to create something a bit different, you will just have to pop back to see how I get on.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 

4 comments:

Redanne said...

The image you have used is gorgeous and you have coloured her beautifully on both cards Angela. The background is beautiful and the image certainly gives a lift. I like the acetate idea too. Anne xx

Jackie PN said...

Stunning cards! Angela! I especially love the first with the gold snowflakes! xo

Pamellia said...

Two more beautiful cards Angela!You really did a great job colouring those images, so stunning! Your background is so frosty and wintery, what an amazing set! big hugs :)

pam said...

Beautiful cards Angela, gorgeous image with lovely colouring, great background.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10