Saturday 1 November 2014

Masterboard Saturday Swap.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I have just received the masterboard swap from my friend Gloria and she has made it into a lovely little tag storage bag.

Here is the original masterboard which I made:


 
and here is the bag made by Gloria :  
 
FRONT
 
 
BACK

 
Close-up shows the nice texture on his suit.

 
THE TAG




 
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
                           

5 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh My..what as good job she did of this!!I love it!! What a snazzy background it would make for a Mixed Media Canvas.

Pamellia said...

Angela, these are both fantastic! Great swap! Please can you tell me what stamp you used to make the water droplets? They look so real! hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Great makes from your masterboard!! How fun!!

Redanne said...

Wow Angela, Gloria did a fabulous job with your gorgeous masterboard, she is a very talented lady! And so are you... Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

Fantastic makes Angela, from your masterboard.. love the colours, stamps and projects..
Still not used my water droplets.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10