Friday 31 October 2014

Masterboard Card Ideas for Christmas.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging friends, hope you are all well.

As promised on Monday, just a little something extra from last week's Masterboard.
I had a little bit of the Masterboard left but not enough to cover the whole card so this is how I used it.

Couldn't resist using the Tim Holtz On The Edge Snow Flurries die to add a little extra detail.
Think it works okay but what do you think?
Let me know if you have time, please!

 
Hope you like it.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x




5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Angela! Love all the different shades of red, so festive! The snowflake border is wonderful and of course, your background is amazing! big hugs :)

Jackie PN said...

Love that snowflake edge! beautiful Angela! xo

Carole Z said...

Fab card with the reds Angela and love the border with the snowflakes, hugs Carole Z X

Redanne said...

It works beautifully Angela - your card is stunning! It makes me wish I had invested in that snowflake edge die now! Love, love, love this gorgeous card! Anne xx

pam said...

Love the snowflake edge Angela, coordinates great with your colours and card design.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10