Friday 17 October 2014

Masterboard Christmas Card Ideas.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Still using the Masterboard from Monday and here is the third card but this time I have added an embossed panel and turned the topper horizontally for a change.
Same patterned paper just a different layout.

 
With the embossing folder, I gently rubbed the image to remove some of the colour. I could have added ink to the white edge and snowflakes but decided to leave it as it matched well with the card blank and made the blue pop out.



 
Two more cards to come from this Masterboard to make up the five for this week, I hope Lol!
 
Have a great week and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

4 comments:

Carole Z said...

Fab card from your Masterboard Amgela, I agree, the white edge looks really good, sometimes we get carried away with our inks don't we? Gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

Pamellia said...

Just gorgeous Angela! Love all of the blues and aquas and your strip across the center with the ripped edges is stunning! Wonderful holiday card! hugs :)

Redanne said...

I absolutely love the ripped edges on the middle strip, you were so right to leave them be. This is a gorgeous card Angela! Hugs, Anne xx

pam said...

gorgeous card design Angela, love the blues and snowflakes.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10