Saturday 15 November 2014

Masterboard #Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogger friends, here are the last of this week's Christmas cards.

Just a reminder, here is the Masterboard from last week:


 
The cards I am showing you today are slightly smaller.
Up to now I have been using 6" x 6" card blanks but these are 5" x 5" so slightly smaller and useful for using up left over bits of Masterboard.

This card is ideal if you are not very good at attaching things evenly. I have deliberately placed the three sections at a quirky angle just to see if it would work. After attaching the sentiment I overlaid the snowflake printed acetate.


 
Here is another quite simple card, mounted on red and black card and finished with the snowflake On the Edge die, a narrow strip of acetate and stickles glue. I would normally ink a ripped edge but left this one as I think it works with the white sentiment label.





 If you would like to see the cards I made from this week's Masterboard, please pop over next week starting Monday.


Bye for now and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

11 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Very pretty card backgrounds.
Judy x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Angela,
Love the quirky card which is lopsided...the three cards are looking terrific from the masterboard, although I have to say I thought I had double vision when looking on your last creation....Ha
Smiles:)
Sue

Redanne said...

Your cards are always beautiful Angela and these are no exception. Love the quirky one - a great idea that I might just 'borrow' ! Hugs, Anne xx

Claudia N. said...

These are lovely, Angela!

I am no cardmaker at all, but really admire people like you who can do such beautiful and special cards!

Have a nice Sunday!

Claudia x

Pamellia said...

Your Christmas cards are so gorgeous Angela and I love your use of the acetate! hugs :)

Kyla said...

Love seeing how you used your masterboard to great effect.

Thanks for visiting my desk for WOYWW, I am a bit late in doing the returns this week.

kyla

Carole Z said...

HI Angela, you have made such fabulous cards from this masterboard! Hugs Carole Z X

Deb said...

Beautiful cards Angela, I've never made a master board but looking at your beautiful results think I will have to start!

okienurse said...

Love these cards! Awesome techniques. I think I will have to give it a try! Thanks for stopping by my desk! Have a creative week! Vickie #17

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These look lovely! Great idea to use the same background in different ways!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Angela,

Love this card! Thanks for sharing your secret with me (wink, wink). I'm very lucky that Alyce lives in the same town. We always have fun together.

Hugs,
Kay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10