Friday 7 November 2014

Masterboard Christmas Card Ideas.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging friends, hope you are all well.

As promised on Monday, just a little something extra from last week's Masterboard.
 
Remember this card from Monday?

 
For the next card I have used the negative part after cutting out the snowflake.
This die comes with it's own embossing folder and I embossed the Masterboard and then attached the negative card shape over it and finished the card off with gems.


 Close-up showing the detail of the embossing.

 
I have a couple more cards from this collection which will follow.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

5 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Very pretty card Angela.
Judy x

Carole Z said...

Lovely card Angela, hugs Carole Z X

sandra de said...

Now that is a very clever idea and great use of your stash. Sandra de @21

Pamellia said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card Angela, love the colours! I bow to the Christmas background master! Happy weekend! hugs :)

Redanne said...

Great use of the negative space Angela, I love the snowflake dies!! Hugs, Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10