Monday 10 November 2014

Masterboard Monday # Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Here I am dear Blogster  Friends with more ideas for the Christmas cards and another Masterboard for this week.
So here are samples from last week's Masterboard:

Just to remind you, this was the Masterboard.

 
Last week was a bit busy but managed to get some cards made.
I just seem to be able to get cards made quicker when I work with a Masterboard.
 
I just had to turn to one of my favourite techniques for this card.
The snowflakes are suspended on acetate.
Not sure everyone will like the red and black but it certainly makes everything pop!
 
 
 
 
I have included some side views so that you can see the snowflakes better.
 


 
A simple card but I hope effective. To be honest it's what you need if everyone is to get an Angie made card Lol!
 
There will be more samples from this Masterboard to follow during the week and I will be working on....

 the new Masterboard.
 
I normally make these in one A3 sheet but couldn't quite decide whether to use plain distress ink or use mica sprays so I have made two A4 sheets.
 
 






Quite liked the effect on the red and black so decided to do something similar but this time the background is black.
These are really wintry looking.
This seems rather dark for a Christmas card but we shall see Lol!
 
 
 Happy crafting,
 
Angela x

3 comments:

Jackie PN said...

Love that new masterboard! Stunning!

Pamellia said...

Fantastic Angela! Love both backgrounds, can't wait to see what you do with the blue one! Your floating snowflakes are brilliant, what a clever and gorgeous card! hugs :)

Redanne said...

I think black and red are very elegant together and I love the way those snowflakes are suspended - there is nothing so beautiful as a card with movement (in my opinion of course!). Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10