Sunday 2 November 2014

The Mirror Crack'd Challenge Blog.

Hi Blogging Friends, Angela here to tell you about:
The Mirror Crack'd Challenge Blog.

What a fantastic response we have had yet again, you obviously love mixed media and it will soon be time for challenge 3.
 
There is still time to enter challenge 2. if you are quick.
 
I cannot wait to show you what I have made! as it is my turn in November to host the challenge.
I hope you will pop over to have a look at what my team mates have been making too.

The new challenge starts on the 5th November.


Happy Crafting,
Angela x

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I have just been over for a look, the blog design is fabulous and it looks like it might be a fun challenge - nice to see mixed media rather than cards too. Congratulations on being on the design team, this is one to really look forward to! Anne xx

Carole Z said...

HI Angela, looks really good, have been over to take a look and am following...congrats on DT!!! Hugs Carole Z X

Ruth said...

Looks great Angela, can't wait to see how it goes! Congrats on being part of the design team. Ruth x

Words and Pictures said...

That sounds fun - thanks for the heads up and congrats on the DT!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10