Wednesday 5 November 2014

Altered MDF Clock.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging friends, Angela here to show you what I've done with one of the Clock blanks from Tando Creative.

 
The first thing I did was to draw round the back section on Christmas paper and cut it out. I also did this with the front section too.

 
Here they are below.
 
                 
 
I used various equipment to trim and smooth the edges.

 
I also applied crackle paint to the section at the top and text embossing with texture paste.
I gently rubbed over the grunge paste when dry with gold embossing paste, not too much as I wanted some of the white to show.

 
Next I added the embellishments to complete the design.
Most of these were made using dies and were then attached with glue.

 
This is the clock with the mechanism attached,

 
and close-ups.

 
Looks great with the clock mechanism attached.




 
It also has stickles glue and glaze to finish it off and a few crystal gems.

 
Hope you will pop over to The Mirror Crack'd where you will see what my Teamies have made for this challenge.
 
Bye for now and happy crafting,
 
Angela x


9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Just gorgeous!
Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #50

Unknown said...

Wow, Angela - THAT is a super Clock - I am impressed :) - Thank you every so much for sharing

Kind regards (warm hugs as well)
Mariane
http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1726 #55

Carole Z said...

Fab clock Angela--- I have a few of these 'on the go' out in my craft cabin but they have taken a back seat til after Christmas, lol hugs Carole Z X

Neet said...

That looks so pretty now it is finished Angela. No wonder you are pleased with it.
Hugs, Neet 35 ish xx (I cannot remember , am tired today)

Lula said...

What a lovely clock Angela!
So many matching details!
Big hugs:)

Nannie4 said...

Awesome, Angela! You have used many of my favourite crafty supplies on your work of art. Thanks for visiting my space today and for your kind comment. Have a wonderful week of crafting. Nann #52

Deb said...

Great clock, so glad I found your blog through The Mirror Crack'd!

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, what a fantastic altered project Angela! I love the cracked snow on the top and all the wonderful gold snowflakes! Beautiful collage in the background, I just love it all! :)

Redanne said...

I would be very pleased too if I had created this - it is gorgeous Angela! Sorry I am a bit out of sync with my commenting, just trying to catch up! Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10