Thursday 6 November 2014

Mini Wallet Brag Book.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
 
 
Hi Bloggiests  hope you are all blog happy today.
 
 
The Wallet Book!
As promised.

So many of you asked to see the finished project so here it is.
 
The nice thing with this wallet is that the main part only takes one 12" x 12" sheet of card to make it, though you do need extra to make the flaps, extra pages and pockets.
The patterned papers are by Prima and are called Stationer's Desk but it would look just as good with other styles of paper or your own Masterboards.
 
Anyway here it is.
I would love it if you could leave a comment to let me know what you think of it.
 
If you want to see a tutorial for making this, go here or here.
There are lots of photographs today but I have kept the text short so all you need to do is feast your eyes.
Hope you enjoy the visit.
 
Front Cover.
 
 


Back Cover.


Pages.

 
 


Flaps, ATCs and Pockets.






Hope you have enjoyed looking and if you need any further information just leave me a comment or send an email.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
 

7 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Yay - it is so beautiful. You've really inspired me for mine! Thanks so much, Chris # 7

Carole Z said...

OOH Angela, what a stunning brag boo/wallet..absolutely gorgeous and love the colours! Thanks for the inspiration with this, hugs Carole Z X

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, it's stunning - I love the colours - what a huge amount of work has gone into it. Just beautiful!
Hope you have agreat week, Diana #41

Pamellia said...

Wow Angela, what an amazing wallet book! I just love the colours and your flowers are fantastic! There is so much detail on the inside and I love all of it! Such a creative and amazing project! hugs :)

Lisca said...

Wow! That is absolutely stunning! The flowers on the outside and the typewriters. The inside is so pretty. I love those papers. I don't think I'd use it, I'd just leave it somewhere on display. It's soooo gorgeous!
Sorry I'm so late in commenting. I like to comment on all of the posts but there just aren't enough hours in the day...
Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
Have a good week.
Lisca#28

Artatag said...

Oh Angela,
your wallet book is AMAZING! It was worth every minute of work you spent with it!
Thanks for visiting!
Cheers
Gabriele 30

pam said...

Hi Angela, fantastic wallet book, beautiful papers and lots of work, love your flowers..
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10