Sunday 9 November 2014

Masterboard Christmas Card Ideas.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

As promised earlier in the week here are the last of the card samples from last week's Masterboard, hope you like them.

Just a reminder, here is the Masterboard I used for these cards.

My aim for this set was speed (I have to admit, I have hardly been at home this week) so they are all quick to make.



For this card I stamped the white card blank with the same snowflake stamps that were used on the Masterboard and then made the topper with a small section of the masterboard and some of Tim Holtz snowflake dies.


 
More stamping and die cutting.
It's interesting how adding different coloured card, though they match with the masterboard, it has the effect of altering the colour scheme completely.
 
 

 
And here I have used up the negative section of a piece of left over mirri card.
I have embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder for added interest and mounted it on top of the masterboard.


 
Hope you find these quick card ideas useful.
 
More ideas to follow next week and a new Masterboard.
 
Happy crafting and have a lovely weekend,
 
Angela x





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards made out of a gorgeous master board! Good ideas too, thanks for sharing! X

Carole Z said...

Wow fab cards from your Masterboard Angela! Hugs Carole Z X

Redanne said...

Beautiful Angela, I think you love snowflakes as much as I do! Love your use of mirri card too. Anne xx

pam said...

More fabulous Christmas cards Angela, lovely colours and designs.
pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10