Monday 24 November 2014

Masterboard Monday # Christmas Card Ideas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi blogging friends,   Angela here to show you this week's Christmas cards.

Just a reminder, here is the Masterboard I used for these cards.

 
I am trying to use up some small pieces as in the card below.
Think the red stamping works well with the grey Masterboard and the die cut snowflake brightens it up.

 
I applied some stickles glue in red around the grey trees.

 
On the next piece I have added the stamped lady again.
This was done on black card with clear embossing powder and then coloured with mica paints which gives it a lovely shiny finish.

 
 I completed this by layering a piece of acetate over the top.



I'm now up to the stage where I have small pieces of several Masterboards and rather than waste them, I will be combining some of them in my next samples.

Have a great week and happy crafting,
 
Angela x


1 comment:

Redanne said...

The red stickles is such a lovely touch Angela. I wish I could use up bits as well as you do! Anne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10