Monday 18 September 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Now I know it's only September but we all know how quickly the time goes so just had to start thinking Christmas cards Right!
Tape the sections with Washi tape or low tack tape on a piece of A3 card. Using a stencil mask off a few areas with Tim Holtz distress Glaze though Vaseline will do the job too. Spray on some distress stain or any other colour sprays you have.


Continue until you are happy with the colours.
Allow this to dry fully and then rub over it with a dry cloth to wipe of any loose glaze.


Take any snowflake stamp and apply these to add more detail.


When this is dry carfully remove the tape. Keep it flat and pull towards you.


On this occasion I have cut up all the individual pieces. If you use each of these individually they will make lots of cards.
However for these two cards I have only used one section per. card.

Layered everything with matching coours and matalic cord. The dark blue card helps the white sections to stand out nicely.


Finished off the cards with a die cut snowflake.
The sentiment was a freeby from a magazine.

I think this is a quick way to make some nice Christmas cards and if you're like me and send out a few this is a great way to get them ready.

I still have lots left so I'm off to see how else I can use them.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Sue said...

These are really lovely Angela. I love the border you get with the masking tape. I'm always really wary of using it like this as I always seem to rip my card. Perhaps I'm just too rough with it lol. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely masterboard and cards x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm snowflake mad, so this Masterboard (and tutorial) is right up my alley. And the cards are drop-dead gorgeous! Love this post, you brilliant woman! xo

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards. You've inspired me to batch make some Christmas cards with a masterboard :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10