Monday 25 September 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


You might remember me showing you this last week but if you missed it you can find it here:


But this week just couldn't decide what to do next with some of these.
I've been busy with another project but really wanted to keep up with making the Christmas cards so I got out an old die and well this is what happened, if you like Clean and simple cards then you'll love this......


The background die is an old one by Memory Box, cut onto white card and this time one of the Masterboard pieces in under the white card
.


I've also used some of the Masterboard to cut the snowflakes too (Sizzix) and finished it off with a Dome sticker by docrafts, a few dots of Stickles Glitter Glue, the sentiment is by Herto Arts and that's a bit more card used!

Hope you like it and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, perfect for Christmas! Have a good week, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wowza - that is the perfect die cut for those cards. I am in total awe...want to trade Christmas cards this year? 😉 xo

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely masterboard, it's nice enough to be the card on its own with maybe just a sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10