Monday 4 September 2023

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made using the Retiform technique:


I love the retiform technique and use it a lot.
I often prep. the backgrounds on A3 card in different colours and then they are ready to use later to add the detail.
These stamps were free with a magazine and had lots of images relating to crafts including the sentiment so it was easy to put together.

I wanted a masculine card but needed to relate it too crafting.
I think it worked but what do you think?

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your Masterboard creations are always great. I tried to do some stamping again today, but my fingers were not cooperative and either the stamp fell onto the paper or the whole stamp pad, frustrating. I did manage a bit of stenciling, but that's not easy anymore, either. But I can only do what I can! Sorry to moan! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great sentiment for any artist on that fabulous Retiform card. This is masterful, my friend. Sending hugs from far-flung Canada!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10