Wednesday 20 September 2023

WOYWW - 746 - What's On your Workdesk Wednsday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!
Still in the cabin.


I'm showing you this though I think it's the worst stage when you start to build up the colours.


But don't worry there's a long way to go and it probably wont look anything like this when it's finished.....I hope Hee! Hee!


Anyway at least it's a quick post today as there's not much else to see other than bottles of paint, texture paste, powders, water and a pair of rubber gloves!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

12 comments:

Helen said...

You may not think it's a good phase, but it's great to see the sea theme develop over the weeks! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fin in the cabin. I think your piece looks wonderfu already! Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

I am really enjoying the progress on the box, but to be honest I would be content with it as it is now. Can't wait to see the finished project in your hands. It's definitely your kind of thing.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Christine said...

Thank you for continuing to share with us, loving all the different stages. It is through blog posts like yours that I have become more confident with my creations.
Have a good week
Christine #15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, that is going to be absolutely stunning - it’s already amazing and I can see that extra colours and highlights will be the cherry on the cake. It made me smile about the rubber gloves though, I now possess latex gloves for various jobs because I’ve learned the hard way how long it takes for dye to be removed from skin…..*grin*.
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Angela I went back 4/5 posts and the photos you shared of your travels are all so awesome. WOW. Never had a Steamppunk festival within 400 miles !!! And fun hotel room !! That project you shared this week is amazing, WOW lots of detail can't wait to see it finished. ENJOY aLL THE fun things coming your way.

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow Angela, I don't see any worst phase, I'm amazed by the amount of work so far and how those few moulded pieces have led you to this amazing theme! I'm amazed that you say there's a long way and a lot of layers t9 go...how will you know when to stop?!!

Mary Anne said...

Fab! Reminds me of a place The Hubster ate in Japan, on Octopus Island. Not sure raw still wiggling Octopus would make me smack my lips but when a client hosts what can you do?

Happy, if wet and miserable, WOYWW!
Mary Anne (7)

Tracy said...

Ohnmy giddy aunt, Angela 💕 it's coming to life ... just look at that octopus ... all the details from the moulds ... just WOW ... your a mixed media magician 🎩 it's such a joy to see you create ⭐️💕 can't wait till next time! 💗❤️Sending much love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Love to see your progress with this piece , it will be so different next week. Happy WOYWW Angela #10

Sarah Brennan said...

Love seeing the process Angela even if it is what you refer to as the bad phase. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wowza - if that's the worst stage, I can hardly wait to see it when it's done. It's going to be MAGnificent!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10