Monday 21 October 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:


There's always a piece left over!


Today I'm using a 5" x 7" card blank and I've shaped a piece of the Masterboard and a piece of white card.


To make this!
The small dragonflies are by 'non sequitur' stamps and the larger one at the bottom by 'dimension fourth'.
The sentiments are by 'Which Craft' stamps.
I've added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the Dragonflies too.


 And a little something for the inside.

It's not often I make CAS cards but I quite like this one.

I would love to hear your comments and many thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting,

Angela x

I would liketo enter this card in the following challenges:
Country View Crafts Challenge: October 19 - Bokeh.
A Vintage Journey Challenge: October Challenge Inky Wings.
Fab and Funky Challenges: Challenge#453 Feature a Creature.

13 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ahhh dragonflies I really really love it, Soft blues right up my alley too!
Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Words and Pictures said...

It's really elegant with those lovely dragonflies and bokeh bubbles layered up. And I love the dragonfly echo on the inside.
Alison x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

That background is lovely and I always enjoy seeing dragonflies.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angela, you know I always love your masterboards, and those dragonflies are fabulous. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

I like your bokeh background and how you have used it on this super looking card. Gosh didn’t realise you new cabin was going to be your craft studio. Went and paid the balance for my summer house yesterday and glad I went over to the show room to do it as they hadn’t put the floor bearers on the quote (I thought they were included in the cost of the cabin) but a chance remark to the sales guy put me straight so was able to get them added to the order at no extra cost to myself. Now that is service for you. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

What a striking CAS design and great use of the fabulous left over piece of the masterboard. Carrying over the pretty dragonflies look so pretty and you have a lovely day too x.

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the bokeh piece on your card!!! Thank you for joining the October challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Another inspiring way to use your masterboards Angela, love it's unusual matt & layer design. Nice how you continued the dragonfly theme inside, very pretty creation.
Sending HUgs Tracey xx

Annie said...

Hi Angela x So nice to have you hop on board with us at A Vintage Journey for our Inky Wings challenge x Love those dragonflies.
Best wishes
Annie x

Craftyfield said...

Great way to use the offcuts of Masterboard! The Non Sequitur dragonfly stamp looks good too, so delicate and I love the touch of glitter... Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges.

Crafty Claire said...

I'm thinking this is a great design to use up some of the paper stash I have! I like the white space too xx

Barbara said...

Absolutely in love with the bokeh bubble, your color palette is perfect for this kind of project! Thanks, for sharing your work with us on A Vintage Journey Blog! barbara

David Millar said...

I absolutely love creative photography. Join our community, share your photos and read the latest photography tips and features.
Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services
background removal service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10