Friday 18 October 2019

Frday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

As if the cabin isn't enough we're having the roof altered on the conservatory too. 



So our friends from James Oliver's arrived to start pulling my happy home to pieces.



The roof came off first.





 Then in came the new roof.



 Lots of lovely insulation in there so we'll be cosy and warm in the winter and nice and cool in the summer.



Felt on next.



I'll be back soon with this providing the weather is kind to us.

That was Saturday and Sunday.....



I went to the Doncaster Dome to the Craft Show which they call 'Stamp Magic'.


One of my favourite shows though it didn't seem so busy this time.



I stopped by and watched the demos at Inkylicious which was nice.



These were at Snazzy's


Now there's lots more been happening since then and hubby is laying the floor in the cabin as we speak but I have to keep out of the way so photographs will follow soon and I'm off to Newark show on Sunday so more escaping for me.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

11 comments:

Annie said...

I love what you've done with the conservatory roof...it will make it a much more useable room all year round. The one we had at our last house was south facing so too hot in the Summer and too cold to really use it much in the Winter months.
Looks like you had a lovely time at the show and have more escape days to come too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Oh yes, nothing better than an escape day at a craft fair!
Your new conservatory roof looks just the ticket. As Annie says, glass roofs make it too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. I hope you will be able to use it more now.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you have done with the cabin.
Have a great weekend and a fab time in Newark,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

You have been to some lovely shows lately. I really like Inkylicious stamps.
The conservatory looks amazing - so much space and light. I am sure it will be a much more useful space with the insulated roof. Kate x

Helen said...

Your new roof will be a great help - both in the hot and the cold weather - I am sure. Can't wait to see the changes to your craft space.. not sure why I didn't know it was in a cabin, I assumed it was part of your house! Enjoy the next show!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry I’m late. Great work on the conservatory roof, I think we’d have used ours more if we’d had a solid roof, it was just too hot in the sun and too cold in the winter, naturally. They worked fast didnt they, those James Oliver boys. Hope the cabin is coming on well, new floor stage suggest it certainly is, am v excited for you!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like the conservatory will be usable all year round, now. I look forward to seeing it completed and the new cabin, too.

That stamp show is amazing. I liked the results of the Inkylicious better than Snazzy's. Sounds like you had a ton of reasons to smile this week. Hope you have a great weekend, too.

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for sharing Angela x. The roof with the insulation is great and you will get even more use out of conservatory in the Winter now. Yay to the flooring going down in the Cabin....And the show sounded fun but it is a shame that it was quieter x Enjoy your weekend x.

Twiglet said...

I think I used to take Max ice skating at the Dome - happy days. Hope you are soon nice and cosy. xx Jo

Kyla said...

ooh house renovations...you SO deserved a trip to a craft fair!

Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Mrs A. said...

Wow. In for a penny, in for a pound as they say. The new roofing will make the conservatory much warmer . Your cabin is coming along nicely. Hugs Mrs A.

Words and Pictures said...

It's a shame things always have to go through chaos to come out the other side much better. A great idea to get proper insulation on the conservatory - you'll get so much more use out of it in all seasons. Hope the cabin's coming on well too. Lovely display pieces at the show. Stevenage was also much quieter than it used to be the last time I went... (not that I've been so often that I'm any expert). I wonder whether Newark will be the same.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10