Friday 25 October 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I think you can tell that Maisie is not amused! She is in the Conservatory surrounded by coats and blankets.

The reason for this is:


You can't see it but there is not a roof up there, this was Saturday but no worry because it's back now though different.


As you can see it's not quite finished yet.


Still not impressed!
She's lying on Des's work clothes now...maybe she's keeping them warm for him! No idea where Stan was, think he's keeping out of the way though he could be up to no good too.


The cabin is coming along too though this is only the first coat and only on the front so far but looking good!



Oh and these two popped up this week in the garden. Apparently there has been a large amount of fungi around because of the damp weather according to a news reporter. I must say these are big ones! Not sure what they are though and will have to look them up.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Annie said...

It looks like all your work is progressing well....if not fast enough for your fur babies lol. The cards appear to be missing? I really love all sorts of fungi and often snap pics of the ones I see.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mrs A. said...

Your cabin is looking fab. My summer house is up. Came at 10am and all finished by 12 40 am. Very pleased with it. Colour is not unlikte yours. Will post piccys up on my blog later. The rug is flattening out in the lounge at the moment as it had Been rolled up in the garage for the past 6 weeks. The furniture is flat packed in the garage too. It has rained for the rest of the day here and going rain tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to move into it on Sunday. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Ooh she's definitely not happy is she. We had our conservatory roof replaced and now have a tiled one. It regulates the temperature far better, but I do miss the light that used to come through. Have a wonderful weekend, Sue xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First, I apologize for being so late. I stopped by earlier, but got called away by a phone call.

Maisie is busy sleeping, I think. Or maybe she is supervising in her sleep. The Conservatory is looking good, but that cabin is looking SUPER. I look forward to seeing the completion of both soon. I bet YOU are even more looking forward to completion.

Hope your Friday was great and you have a very enjoyable rest of the weekend.

Twiglet said...

I'm soooo late at getting round the desks - Weds and Thurs. always such busy days for me! Maisie is gorgeous isn't she. I bet you will all be glad when the work is finished. Love the toadstools - I would dash out with one of my fairies and take a quick snap of her sitting under one - lol! xx Jo

Lisca said...

And I'm even later! But that doesn't matter. Better late than never.
Your conservatory is coming on nicely. It will make a lot of difference in the temperature (and your heating bill) people tell me. We had a conservatory in our house in Bristol, but we got planning permission to turn it into a proper extension. So an extension it became (quite a big one too) and we had patio doors to let in the light.
Your shed is fantastic too. I bet you can't wait until that is finished. As do the dogs. All this upheaval is not to their liking, I'm sure.
Wow, those funghi are huge. I don't recognise this one. I hope you find out what it is.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Craftyfield said...

The crafting shed looks very good and spacious too! Happy weekend Angela!

Mac Mable said...

Adorable photos of Maisie, even though she might be a little grumpy x The cabin sure is looking fabulous Angela x Wow to those huge fungi...

Words and Pictures said...

That's a very smart looking stain on the cabin... poor Maisie, all the upheaval. I'm sure she'll be happy when it's all done, and I expect you will be too.
Alison x

Crafting With Jack said...

Those funghi look interesting! My Annie will lie down on any clothes left around. Just got to be comfortable :) Your cabin is looking good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10