Monday 28 October 2019

Crafty Cardmakers 244 - Halloween.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Kim is hosting today and our challenge is Halloween.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


The background to this is a Masterboard, stencils and stamps were used to build up the design on A3 card using black ink.


To this I added some black tissue paper which I screwed up and attached with glue for a little more detail.


Cut the chosen piece to size and attach to the card.


From here I added the details.
Tim Holtz Tangled Twigs laced with the new Frightful Things die (bats), Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern and Handwritten Halloween sentiment die.
To complete this design I added Stickles Glitter glue and enamel gems.



I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x

6 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Fabulous card as always Angela! The masterboard looks amazing and I love the spooky embellishments! Have a fabulous week!! hugs x

Mac Mable said...

What a stunning masterboard and it looks great with your fun and fabulous Halloween card. The tangled twigs laced die cut looks amazing x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that's fabulous... those layers of tangled branches are so amazing, creating such depth, and making those bats emerging from the woods look like a really 3D horde coming right at us. Love the spooky pumpkin too.
Alison x

Judy McKay said...

Fabulous Card Angela. Love the design and embellishments. Judy

Kim x said...

I love it Angela.
Fabulous masterboard. Sorry I haven't been by lately its been a bit manic.
Love and crafty hugs
Kimx

Crafty Claire said...

Sorry I'm very late catching up with blogs. Love this card can't put my finger on why I find it so very creepy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10