Friday 4 October 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Now this was where we were up to last week.



And this is what we managed on Monday.


It actually stopped raining and we had a great day.


Door frame.


Window frame.


And this is where we finished on Monday evening. 
Obviously when I wasn't taking photos I was labouring, making tea, holding planks of wood, handing out screws, I'm sure you get the picture.

Tuesday it rained but Wednesday was better so the job started again.



And that was Wednesday.



 And this was Thursday. I'll let you know next week how far we've got from here.

And if you're bored with that you might like these for a change.



More Steampunk.


I have to say these were a bit strange for my liking but they had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make everything.



Now that is some dress.



There certainly are some interesting people with amazing ideas.

Hope you have a great weekend and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

10 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Your shed is coming along :). Great to see more photographs of the Steampunk festival. I don’t like the wheeled one, more Halloween meets Steampunk! I agree they have gone to a great deal of effort, but it doesn’t appeal to me. Now that dress - wow! Keep those photographs coming :). Angela x

Annie said...

I love how your shed/summer house/chalet is coming along. It's quite imposing isn't it? The steam punk photos always make me smile but I have to agree with you some are a little too weird.
Hugs
Annie x

Lisca said...

What a lovely summer house/chalet! I thought it might be something like that. And nice and big too. Is it going to be a granny flat? Or a studio? Or just a summer house. Or even a glorified shed for himself?
The steampunk photos are great. Can't get enough of those.
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mrs A. said...

Gosh your building it yourselves! It’s looking good. Still don’t have a date for mine yet but I’m getting the suppliers to erect it on site when it does come. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Your shed coming along Angela, hope the weather
stays good for you. fabulous photos.
Pam x

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Your shed is coming along nicely - nice to see the roof is up. It looks as though you will be taking up residence soon. Love the steampunk photos - some of those outfits are amazing and must take a lot of time and effort to make. Have a great weekend. Elizabeth x

Craftyfield said...

Woah... that's a lot or work done in a week. It looks brilliant so far.

Lindart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindart said...

Awesome Steampunk photos! They sure are creative! Your shed is really coming along! So nice that you guys know how to do this! I need to hang a swag light. It's been sitting on the table for 3 days already, and hubby assures me he can do it, will it go up this week? Who knows... #jealous! Thanks for your visit and have a great week! Lindart #27

Mac Mable said...

Wow to the progress with the magnificent shed (!) x. Wow to the stunning steampunk photos too...I so enjoy them x. Well done on providing the tea, screws etc....x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10