Monday 4 July 2022

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


I first showed this Masterboard here: for another card.


This close up shows the delicate detail a bit better.


Sorry about the shine on the paper but for once the sun was out!
This was a small piece of the left over Masterboard and I have done some very light stamping and then added some Washi Tape.


To complete the card I stamped one of AALL and Create (Tracy Evan's) stamps onto the Masterboard piece and the same design onto a piece of white card which I had sprayed earlier with red ink and an extra one just for the large flower. I've cut out the parts I wanted to use and attached them in place on the masterboard. The extra flower was mounted with sticky dots to give a little more dimension and I added some shading under the petals.


I finished this section by layering it on black card after adding the ribbon and attaching it to the card blank. 

You can see here that the card blank had also been stamped and with my favourite technique by continuing around the back. 

It's not easy to see but I added some Stickles Glitter Glue and also some of Tracy's little birds which were left over from an earlier project.

The stamps I used were: Daisy Squares, Splattered Numbers and Blackbird.

And that's your lot really for now.

Hope you like it and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Angela! A wonderful combo of background papers and stamping. All this and some sunshine too! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous card. I love the design and dimensional elements xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10