Wednesday 27 July 2022

WOYWW - 686 - What's On Your Wordesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is: "What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I've just about finished these cards. 
If you need something quick then this is the technique for you.
I posted the information about how I made these cards on Monday and they are so easy. Find them here:


I used the smaller flower on this stamp set but any small image works well.


This set is useful too for the sentiments.


The paper above is just a waste piece that I had covered the desk with when spraying pieces of card but well.......you can't just throw it away can you so we'll see.


These were some of the colours I used. The bottle of water is for me, nothing exciting I'm afraid and the iron is just for weighting stuff down when needed.


This is one of the finished cards, sorry there's a bit of a reflection happening.
The border stamps are AALL and Create too. 
I've stamped the flower on the card blank and then on a piece of left-over Masterboard, fussy cut it and attached it to the card. There are other details but you can find those on the Monday post.

I'm not showing a close-up of  the exploding box today as it's badly in need of a tidy, maybe later.
So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

13 comments:

Annie said...

I love how your see the sprayed background paper as another possible useful piece for another project :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Crafting With Jack said...

I love using the sprayed pieces. Spray does seem to get everywhere, not matter how much paper I use. I have a small foldable storage box I use with a plastic bag inside it, but I think I need a bigger box. Love the floral stamps and the iron weight is a great idea. Happy WOYWW. Angela #16

Mariane said...

WOW Angela, I love the way you desk is looking :D - and the iron, it must be nearly 100 years old? - Great inspiring of how to make the cards.

Thank you for sharing

Have a great week !!
Hugs
Mariane #12

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love that iron dear Angela.. my mum had one like that many years ago .. it preceeded our electric iron. I only remember her using electric one, think the other was pre her days as housewife too.
But made a good door stop. I love that you still use it. Fussy cutting flowers now that's commitment.

Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Ginny Maxam said...

I love your sprayed pieces, Something I need a little practice AT!
Have a great week, Ginny M

Helen said...

Love the new stamp sets, and your spray piece would make a great background - definitely too good to get rid of! (this is why I am drowning in "stuff!") thanks for the visit . Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Love the vintage iron! If you only use it to weigh things down, perhaps you could even alter it and turn it into a piece of art! No, you absolutely can't throw away that inly sheet - it would be sacrilege LOL! Loving those stamps - they look very useful! Happy Wednesday and enjoy the rest of the week! xx zsuzsa #18

StampinCarol said...

Love your fast cards! And that sprayed piece... I bet you have an idea what to do with it!
Have a wonderful week!
Carol N #23

Spyder said...

Those irons are very useful as door stops, and I've use them as book ends but not on anything crafty things. The cards are fabulous and your desk looks really busy! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#25

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely card, Angela, so now I'm off to see how you did it! I'm disappointed not to see your exploding box this week - it just gets my competitive nature going. 🤣 Happy week, my friend!

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, that’s a fab technique and I love the cards…perfect for when you need to top up the stash a bit quick. I’m feeling very inspired by your post Angela, thanks! Laughed at your comment about Bart having his lenses done….almost what we were saying the other day…there are only certain parts that you can keep young!

BJ said...

Do you use a pizza box as a spray booth? I put 2 extra sides on mine which fold out and can still put papers inside to catch the waste. I guess I need to save my PC from any spray on my desk though. gorgeous cards. BJ#10

Kyla said...

Thanks for visiting my desk already, ooh not come across AALL Create stamps before (obv been TOO long since I went to a craft fair). Loving your post on the painted pebble trail, lovely idea. I abandon art and pebbles but never seen a trail done like that before, a brilliant idea.
kyla #13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10