Friday 15 July 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

The last week and a half has been full of tears and smiles due to the loss of our beloved Maisie.....


I wont go into details but it all happened with in one day.
We are all coming to terms with the loss but still missing her lots.

However......


This little bundle of fur has arrived!

'Daisy May'


Another Mini Schnauzer!


She seems to like copying her new brother.


And there's always a little space where you can push your way in.
I'm sure you will have to suffer more photographs soon.

Obviously she has kept us busy but I did make time to go to the Craft show as Doncaster Racecourse.


This guy was in the entrance as you walk in. He's covered in Roses.


As you can see it was quite busy, guess people are just pleased to be out and about again.


Create and craft were there filming.


Here's little Leonie doing her bit.

I've got other stuff to show you but I'm going to finish here and leave you with some dog funnies.




That's about it for today.
Stay cool.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, my heart goes out to you for your loss. After my cat Dog died, it was almost a year before I was willing to even consider getting another cat. Sounds like you were ready for a new baby in your home. Welcome Daisy.

Sounds like a great craft fair. I'm surprised since so many places went out of business during the pandemic.

Have a super weekend and enjoy that new bundle of love.

Annie said...

A huge welcome to Daisy May...she is one very lucky dog to have joined your household and I'm sure she will help a lot in healing the wounds Maisie has left. She is simply gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

ooh. Welcome to Daisy May. What fun she will be for you. I am glad Stan is fine with her.
I like the pony made of roses. That ws a nice greeting as you entered the hall. I look forward to seeing what you found at the show. Kate x

Lisca said...

Congratulations on the arrival of DaisyMay. She is gorgeous!
It's good that you still had time to go to the craft show. It looks fun. Did you buy anything?
Looking forward to seeing more Daisy May photos and perhaps some new stash from the craft show.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the funnies! The pony made out of roses is amazing. Did you spend much at the show? Or shouldn’t I ask 🤣. We have had a cool rainy day here. Not had many really hot days - not complaining though. Had fun crafting today - made two little books, decorating the pages tomorrow. Hugs Angela x

Mary Anne said...

Oh so sorry to hear of your loss. Hopefully the Craft show (gosh I miss those!) at least took your mind off things for a bit.
Stay cool!
Happy WOYWW - late AGAIN!
Mary Anne (2)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10