Monday 30 January 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #181 Love, Love, Love.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


Lin is hosting today and our challenge is Love, Love, Love.


As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 

I made this card using this masterboard:
 
 
I made this using a Tim Holtz Heart stencil, applying distress ink through this to start the design and then Glass Beads Texture Gel by Winsor and Newton. 
Next I sprayed the card with red, lemon and gold inks and finished it off with Treasure Gold gilding wax when dry.

 
I used a variety of dies to cut out the hearts.
 
 
And then started to put the card together. 
I trimmed of a small section at the front side of a black card blank before mounting the front section which was matted and layered with gold, lemon and red card to match with the Masterboard.
 
 
I played around a little with the arrangement of the hearts before deciding where to place them.

 
And then completed the card.
 

And a few photos to show the completed design.


 



 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

11 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely Valentine Day card Angela and I love the colours and texture on your background. Barbxx

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Angela!
You always impress me with what you create from your masterboards!!
xx

Redanne said...

Oh that is a real beauty Angela, I love all the beautiful hearts on the masterboard and the way you carried it on to the inside - beautiful! xxx

Crafty Claire said...

Gorgeous I love the master board textures xx

pam said...

Beautiful Valentines card Angela, love the background and beautiful hearts.
Pam x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow fabulous card Angela, love the background and design, have a great week xx

Deb said...

Fabulous card Angela, love all those wonderful layered hearts! Deb xo

Glenda Atkins said...

Angela you have aced the 'love' challenge. Love the background you created and those marvelous hearts. Very beautiful with a loving sentiment.
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josephine said...

Beautiful! As always, I love how you've made your background!

Sally Dodger said...

Another stunning card Angela. Fabulous textures and colours and the heart arrangement is very pretty too. Sally.x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10