Monday 12 August 2013

Masterboard Monday

Hi Blogbabes  hope you are all well.
Today I have some masterboards which are under preparation for a family journal though I cannot be sure how long it will be before it is completed.
I started this several months ago and things kept getting in the way so perhaps this will encourage me to go back to it.
Anyway here goes.

 
 I used various types of paper to create these masterboards and the one above was done on Tissue paper. The techniques were spraying and stamping.

 
I really like this effect as it is a good contrast to the more heavy colour effects that I achieved with the other papers and being white cartridge paper it has a very clean finish.

 
 These papers are similar to wrapping paper and I used Spraying and Swiping with cosmic shimmers, though any mica inks would give the same effect.

 
 And this paper was simply stamped with a text stamp.
Now what do you think Angela did next with that little lot lol!

If you want to find out you will have to come back tomorrow.
Angela xxx

2 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow these are fantastic, love all of the colours and different effects you have used. hugs Heidi xx

Redanne said...

These masterboards are beautiful Angela, love the script one and the one with cosmic shimmer - gorgeous colours! Hugs, Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10