Sunday 4 August 2013

Prima Doll Tag

Hi Blogsters,  if you have come from the Ali-Craft blog you will have already seen this as it is the sample I made for the new blog challenge if not, hope you will pop over and join in.
You will need one of the Prima Doll stamps, there are plenty to choose from and you can get them here. The prize is a £15 voucher to spend on the website.


  • First I embossed the tag with the Wonky Street Mask from Ali-Craft, then applied distress ink onto the craft mat and swiped the tag over it.
  • The border around the edge is the girls skirt, stamped several times and cut out and finished with Stickles Glue.


  •  The cat and the bats are a Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers die.
  • I made her underskirt and bow by stamping several times onto card which I had sprayed earlier with Cosmic Shimmer sprays and then cut and layered the sections.
  • The flowers were cut from the same paper using a Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.

I finished this off with ribbon, more stickles glue, various
shading and Gelly Roll pens to colour her stockings.
I hope this will give you some inspiration for the challenge
and can't wait to see what you come up with.
Hugs Angela x
P.S. see you tomorrow for Masterboard Monday lol!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10