Monday 27 March 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 185 # Spring into Spring.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.

Peggy is hosting our challenge today and the theme is Spring into Spring.

With the Spring Equinox having just occurred here in the UK earlier this month we are hopefully springing back into life with new births and buds and flowers appearing on the trees so we would love to see your Spring themed projects. This can include New Birth as well as flora and fauna.

As usual you can enter anything that suits the theme, cards; scrap layout; mixed media piece; home décor; just as long as it has a Spring theme.

And please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Here is my project, hope you like it.
 
 
 
I have had these lovely papers for some time and this seemed like a good time to use them.
I enhanced the lovely image card with Stickles Glitter Glue and 3D glaze. The little bunny at the bottom right is from Paper Chase.
 
Hope you like my card and if you would like to join in the challenge just
pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and show us your gorgeous projects.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Happy crafty card making.

Angela xXx
 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Come and Get it: Spring Time.
Dragons Lair Designs Challenges: Anything goes with option of Spring Flowers.
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges: 183 - Springtime.
Stamping Sensations March: Close to Nature.
 

21 comments:

Shoshi said...

What a very pretty card, Angela, and so spring-like! Love the delicate colours. Thank you for your visit - I am feeling a lot better about things now (was it making art that did it lol!!) and now looking forward to Letting Battle Commence in the kitchen and solving that damp problem once and for all! I did some more of my Infusions samples last night and hope to update my blog later today. I am going to make them all up into a little sample album - much nicer to have them in a book than just stuffed in a folder, don't you think?

Have a great week.
Shoshi

Crafty Claire said...

A very pretty card. It can be very hard to finally use our paper stash. Your papers have fulfilled their destiny!!!

Kim x said...

Beautiful card Angela, such lovely papers.
Hugs Kimx

Redanne said...

I don't like your card Angela, I love it!! The paper is beautiful and I am sure in real life with the stickles and glaze it looks even more beautiful! Anne xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Angela, love these papers and layout.
Pam x

Juliz Design Post said...

Oh I love this card Angela and such pretty Papers.
Julie x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Beautiful card Angela. Those papers are gorgeous and you have used them so well!! Stunning design! hugs x

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Angela full of the joys of Spring xxx

Peggy T. said...

Angela, your card is so beautiful. I love how you used the papers.

SewPaperPaint said...

What a springy beautiful card Angela! Wow, I adore this fairy paper and your gorgeous layering. Hugs, Autumn

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so pretty Angela and what a wonderful design, have a great week xx

Judy McKay said...

Angela - stunning card. The details are so beautiful; Have a creative week. Judy

brenda said...

You have created a very fresh looking card full of Spring inspiration. Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenges although reading your post I don't think your focal image is stamped ?

B x

crafty said...

A beautiful card Angela. Like the little bunny hiding.
Mary

Jackie PN said...

Oh Angela, this is so sweet!!
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

I love your design Angela, the papers are so pretty and I smiled when I saw the little rabbit in the corner

Happy crafting x

Dana Johnson said...

Beautiful card Angela and I love the design. Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

Josephine said...

This is such a pretty card - lovely colours and beautifully embellished.

N-Eva said...

Gorgeous card, a great image and design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Pippa said...

Wonderful papers beautifully put together, great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Angela, stunning card, loving the distressed look,the beautiful image and stunning flowers. Have a great week.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10